e-Tutor 5000 is an advanced evaluation and assessment system designed to automate simulator control and reporting functions, substantially reducing an instructor’s workload.
- Advanced graphical user interface;
- Online messages and automated coaching hints;
- Performance monitor;
- Rules editor with a Boolean logic flow system;
- Score time assessment;
- Faults and actions editor;
- Automated assessment reporting system;
- Distance learning data exchange gateway;
- Embedded electronic registry (trainee and log database).
- Reduces complicated scenarios control time and manual operations performance;
- Simultaneously demonstrates the progress and preliminary results of several trainees’ exercise performance;
- Possibility of using the simulator in self-training mode with automated instructor help messages;
- Embedded Electronic Registry (trainee and log database);
- Trainee Performance Monitor: tracks the overall status of multiple sessions ( Detailed Zooming;
- Embedded questionnaire system and the capability to integrate Computer-Based Training (MM files).