Simrad GN70 Global Navigation System
The GN70 is a great addition to the current range of IMO compliant Simrad Global Navigation Systems engineered for today's professionals. The GN70 has a colour display and is designed to work together with a range of existing IMO type-approved GPS smart antennas and GPS compasses.
- Convenient data interface using SimNet and NMEA 2000 Network including simple plug-and-play connectivity to other N2K enabled systems
- Rotary knob for easy ‘push to enter’ functionality
- IMO compliant
- Dedicated hot keys for position, navigation, heading, AIS and MOB for easy access
- LAN can be used to output NMEA 0183/IP messages
- 5” bonded display for clearer, fog-proof operation
- 16-bit color TFT display provides wider viewing angle
- GN70 can be used with a GPS compass, which has dual IMO compliance certification for use as a primary position AND heading device
- GN70 can also be used with the HS80 GPS Compass
- External RTCM correction for DGPS mode with optional MX610JB junction box.