Simrad S2009 Fish Finder
The Simrad S2009 Fish Finder combines a single-channel Broadband Sounder™ module with CHIRP technology, 9-inch portrait display for maximum vertical detail, and intuitive keypad-driven operation. Robust yet compact with both bracket and flush-mount installation options, the S2009 was designed to meet the need for a dedicated fish finder display aboard coastal and offshore fishing vessels.
- Dedicated fish-finder with integrated single-channel Broadband Sounder™ module and CHIRP technology
- High depth penetration and ping speed
- Vertical heave compensation
- 9-inch 480x800-pixel portrait LCD
- High-brightness display ideal for outside installation
- See clearly with White Line, White Marker, and Colour Erase features
- Simple operation with 8 direct-access menu keys
- Bracket and flush mounting options (bracket included)
- Full-sized SD card slot for logs and software updates
- Ethernet, NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 connectivity*
*Simrad Commercial S2009 and S2016 products currently only support limited Ethernet networking capabilities to Simrad BSM-2 and BSM-3 sounders. Full Ethernet networking to the Simrad line of Displays and ECDIS, as well as the SonarHub sounder module will be implemented in the RTM2 software release expected delivery June 2016.