The Transas Port Management Information System (PMIS) is designed for real-time planning and fully integrated management of major port operations and related business processes, including vessel calls management, chartering, allocation of cargo handling equipment, invoicing and detailed management/statistical reporting.
Coupled with Transas VTMS software, PMIS can receive real-time information about each vessel arriving in a port and monitor its location in operational areas. In addition, PMIS’ integration with 3D VTS functionality allows users to visualize the navigational situation in a port and provides the VTS operator with 3D views.
- Vessel Calls Management;
- Real-time Vessel Traffic Management;
- Cargo Operations Management;
- Crane Management;
- Services Scheduling and Management;
- Integrated Invoicing;
- Statistical & Management Reporting;
- AIS/VTS Integration;
- Berth planning (Using a graphical tool);
- User-friendly GUI;
- Real-time monitoring of vessel movements;
- Continuous notification of the vessel status for authorized users;
- Accounting/statistical reports generator;
- Data exchange between a port’s users;
- Vessel priority management;
- Call notification;
- Invoicing/accounts management;
- Third party software interface.