Based on the NTPRO 5000 navigational simulator, the Transas offshore simulator is designed for training teams involved in the transfer and supply of anchored mobile offshore units. The system is intended for educating:
- MOU personnel (oil installation manager, MOU DP operator, anchor winch operator, offshore crane operator);
- AHTS personnel (AH winch operator, master/navigator, DP operators and deckmen);
- Offshore supply vessels personnel (master/navigator, DP operators).
Tested and validated by experienced AH and DP masters.
- Resource Management (Team) training (bridge/deck/crane/rig);
- Familiarization with Anchor Handling equipment;
- Skill based Anchor Handling training;
- Operations planning for rig moves;
- Staff Assessments;
- Basic, advanced and sea time reduction DP-training;
- Rig crane operations;
- Custom applications.